Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FITWIT really CARES

FitWit is GREAT!!! I have been dealing with issues with my knee and scheduled to see the orthopedic next week. The trainers modified the workouts so that I can still workout and not put stress on my knee. Last night was the 1 mile and then we moved from 4 or 5 stations that were sat up(like the wheel). Even though, I was not able to run, Lindsay still gave me a work with the kettle bells and I was still huffing and puffing as if I was running. It also gave me a chance to cheer on the runners and they were making it to the finish line. It really makes a difference when someone is standing there and clapping as you are pushing to cross the finish line. Jack was awesome!!!! He was first to finish and set a PR!! Way to go JACK!! Jack has encouraged me since day 1 !!!! Jack really brings a POSITIVE attitude to camp and lots of HARD WORK!!!

My knee is feeling a lot better than last week and I pray that it stays this way. I think that ice and biofreeze is helping. YEA!!!!

See ya tonight!!!!

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Have a great finish to the week Jo.. Looking forward to seeing what the Doctor finds next week. Enjoy your weekend.
    b

    ReplyDelete