Friday, October 1, 2010

Its hard not to Judge!!!

Well, I joined Weight Watchers back and I realize that I was doing well on the program and I needed to start back. I attended my first meeting on Sunday and felt empowered to finish this journey. This lady sat beside me and looked perfect size and introduced herself. I was thinking to myself....WHY IS SHE HERE? She is fine and doesn't need to lose any weight. I did not realize that I was judging her until, I was sitting home on Wednesday with Ian's cousin and we were talking about weight loss. I record the Biggest Loser and generally watch it a day later. He mention that he HATES the SHOW and that these people need to get over it!!! I was offended! Keep in mind that he is 6'3 and weighs about 180 and can get anything that doesn't eat him first and not gain a pound. He has NEVER dealt with a weight issue. I realized that it HARD to feel the pain of someone if you have never thought about the issue that they are facing. I have a box of tissues, because I cry during every show, because I have been in many of the situations that the contestants face and they feel like they are at the end of the road. I realize that staying healthy doesn't come overnight and its something that you have to work at everyday. I realized that I judged someone and others might to the same about me. I realize that once I get to my goal, I am going to have to work twice as hard to keep it. We all should have goals that we strive to achieve and many of us can reach those goals w/o the help of others. I realize that this journey, I need help and that is why I am here at FitWit to help me!

I have been dealing with my knee and foot issue, but after my dr appt, I am going to remain positive and keep striving. There are going to be nights that I am going to push through the PAIN b/c I WANT IT MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!! I am closer to my goal than 6 months ago, a month ago.....even a day ago. I have an image that I want and careless about what the scale says. I am LEARNING TO LOVE ME!!!! more and more each day! I have grown a lot but still there is more to do. I am EXCITED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

I will be back at CAMP on MONDAY and I have to make it these last 2 weeks. I have been walking at home on the nights that I have missed camp, but dealing with my knee and foot has been a minor set back.

Jo has not given up and WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment