Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to the Basic and Gettting things back on track!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! It is a GREAT feeling to be back at FitWit and with my friends that share a common goal! I was excited about the first night of camp and really enjoyed the workout. It was thoughtful of Josh to ease us back into camp. I am sore now and still feeling it when I get up and sit down, but it was not like before. I haven't had a date with Espom so far! LOL! I have recommitted myself to the program, so I need HELP in keeping me on track. PUSH ME!! I need the words of encouragement as I continue along this journey. I know that I could have been at goal if I would have stuck with the program. I left LIFE set me back and that is the wrong direction to be going. I understand that things happen. I am proud of myself and have only gained a 1 pound since my last Nov weigh in. I was surprised and thought that I had put on some pounds.



The NEW YEAR has brought me SO MANY CHANGES and NEW THINGS! I just changed jobs and today(1/5) is my 1st day. As I transition, I am hoping that the next week or so will be smooth, but I understand that things happen. My attendance should not be effected. I have recommitted myself to church on Tuesday and will miss camp for that reason. I am starting a fast with several friends, so there will be lots of new changes that I pray for. I think that it will help in many aspects of my life. I will post the details SOON!



Time was not NOT on my side on Thursday and it caused me STRESS!!! I planned to pick up Diamond from school and still work out! Marta was LATE, I picked her up about 5:30 and live about 20-25 mins from the school with traffic. I got home got dressed and it was 6pm and I had a meeting at 8pm. I just worked out at home, but I know that it was not the same workout that I would have gotten at FitWit! I realized that I have to bring my clothes with me and planning is the key! I feel that I have gotten off to a rough start and we are only one week into the new year.

I will be there are camp tonight READY to work!!! I am prepared......

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment