Friday, May 28, 2010

Walking Downtown is a BREEZE!!!

I have been working downtown for 4 years. When I first started, we had some type of luncheon that we talked to about 6-8 blocks away. I remember that I was huffing and puffing and struggling to keep up with my unit. I was breathing hard and just thought that I was never going to do that again. I remember not being able to talk when they were asking me questions, without feeling shaky tone in my voice from trying to breath and talk. THAT IS HISTORY! We went to lunch on Wednesday and I was able to keep up, in fact I was leading the way. I was even able to hold a conversation while walking. I wasn't out of breath, I wasn't feeling that I needed to take a break!

THE FEELING=PRICELESS!!

FITWIT WORKS!!!!

This week was my off week and I have taken advantage of it. I have been resting my knee and getting ready for camp. See ya TUESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment