Saturday, May 1, 2010

FitWit REALLY does WORKS!!!!

Let me tell ya....It really works! This month has been my best thus far. I had a short term goal to reach last month(April) and I did it. In fact, I am 3lbs below my goal. I am committed to working out and making healthier choices. FitWit is doing their part and I'm doing mine. So, if you are not getting the results that you want then take a look in the mirror and you will see the problem. A few changes that I made in April and will continue them. I started to make sure that I ate breakfast even if I was not hungry, mid morning snack(fruit), big lunch, small dinner and generally a another snack throughout the day. I tracked the food and exercise online and started to write in my journal about my feelings.

On Thursday nights, I attend a Christan weight loss class at church. I was SUPER EXCITED that I when I got on the scale. My total weight loss for April was over 12 pounds. I started my weight lost journey in January 2009 and it took me 1 yr to lose the weight that I have lost in 4 months of doing FitWit. WOW! 1 year vs 4 months..........I had an emotional moments because I can not believe my progress and all the sweat and tears to drop **lbs. I feel so much better about LIFE and MYSELF! I love to look in the mirror. I LOVE when I can fit smaller clothes or I put on something and have to use pins to hold it on me. I'm EXCITED about my trip to the Virgin Island this summer and getting new clothes. Everyday, I look in the mirror and talk to myself. It is important that I hear my goals and focus on achieving them. I started that this month and it has helped me to stay accountable. I say how grateful to have this opportunity that FitWit gave me and I must work hard to show them that I REALLY APPRECIATE it! I WON and I want them to proud to say....look what FitWit can do for YOU! Accountability is the key! Exercise is IMPORTANT to weight loss....I feel that they go hand and hand and you can't have one without the other. If I would have started FitWit last year then I would have been at my goal weight today! I would have been toning and gaining muscle through the process. FitWit is like a family! I am learning not to let food control my life and my emotions and the results from emotionally eating. Jennifer, my sorority sister, has really helped me to take the time and realized choices that I wanted to make and for me to rethink on a few things. I feel that we are encouraging each other and have many common interest on this journey. I was giving her a pep talk when she was feeling down about gain a pound and she has worked out hard for 5 days and tracked her food. I remember what Bwaa told me, Jo you are GAINING MUSCLE and forget about that #$%^ scale! I told her the same thing. I remember all the little things that the trainers had said to me and use it to encourage others. I just want to be a "light" to someone else and know that I have been there and they are able to get past ANY stumbling block.

Well, I have a CRAZY goal that I am trying to reach my June 25th, my birthday!!!!! I was talking with Bwaa and he said that I am going to have to give up something. Well, my goal is dairy products. So, after night the dairy products will be fading from my life. Can I do it? Sure I can! Check back and I will blog about my progress and let you know any ups and downs that I a facing.

Oh yea! Wanna know how much weight that I have lost? Do you know my current age? If so, then times it by 2 and you will get my total weight loss. If you have been following my blog, it will be a piece of cake! I meant fruit!!!!!!(Its a joke...LAUGH!!!!)

JCE aka Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment