Monday, April 26, 2010

Decatur: Things I have done this camp.

It's only the beginning of Week Three in this camp, but I already have some pretty good accomplishments under my belt.

1. I did toe push-ups. That's right. Toe. Push-ups. No more knees for me, I'm going all the way.

2. I am no longer the 15lb kettlebell user. I'm a 30lb. That's right. 30lbs. I am a badass. I'll be ready for that 35 lbs one in no time.

3. I can hit the floor on my squats now. All the way down. It may be slow, but I can get down there and up. (And do it all over again.)

4. I can go for 45 seconds straight on sit-ups without stopping to breathe. It took me three camps, but I can finally hold my core long enough to go unbroken.

5. I'm no longer a red medicine ball user. I'm going for black, baby. That's right, 12 lbs. on the throws, and 15 lbs on the lifts.

It may not seem like much, but it's further than I ever thought I would get when I started FitWit back in January. I'll post more pictures, soon. The changes are happening fast. I'm doing my best to stick with the Paleo diet as closely as possible. I can't wait to see what the changes will be at the end of this camp. Maybe another four jean sizes, yeah?

3 comments:

  1. All of those are great!!! It's been so much fun following your and Jo as you make the life changing journey that is fitness. I look forward to putting a face to the blog when I sub for Stacy in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaugh, Make SURE that you give Anda some of that ENERGY that you gave me last night.

    Anda, I thought that I was going to have a meltdown and Bwaugh was pushing me HARD to run up the HILL! How much weight has you lost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I just weighed in this morning. Since this camp started, I've lost about 8 pounds!

    ReplyDelete