Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BURPEES in Grant Park

Camp #3 has started and the first night back was............HELL! My body did not want to move. Even though I was active during my break......but I was not ready for that..plus the heat was pounding down and the pollen was flying into my eyes....I realize that contacts and pollen are not friends..LOL

Tuesday night, I met a goal that I set at the beginning of the year...I think. I wanted to be able to do burpees. Well, the time has come and I am able to do burpees. They are a bit in slow motion, but I can do them. I did 10 of them on Tuesday night and Victoria was there to count all 10. I remember that I was afraid of "Victoria" and realize that she is not bad after all....the same way with the burpees. I can manage them and will stride to get a bit faster.

I have a NEW LEVEL of ENERGY that I am going to push HARD! My soror, Jennifer, and I are pushing each other and I don't want to let her down and know that I have to work to get to the end. I have goals that are set and have a short time to make it happen.


JCE
To get something that you never had, you have to do something you never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment