Monday, January 4, 2010

The BIG DAY is almost here......

Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY, I start FitWit, and a but nervous. I'm EXCITED and ready for the challenge and the other part of me is SCARED! I still think back when I went to bring a friend to camp in December. I was the guest of Megan and she was LAUGHING when I told her that I ironed my clothes, so that I would not be the only wrinkled one. I left the office and got there early and thought that I was in the wrong place. Prior to going, I went on the web and researched FitWit. It gave me a mental picture of what to expect since I have done boot camp before. Honestly, it was different and EVERYONE was positive and encouraged me to do my best. Josh modified several of the activities for me, because I was not at the level of some of the other campers. It was GREAT to have someone to take the time to make sure that I continued to work hard and push me. The trainers pushed us by using POSITIVE encouragement. That night was a challenge and when I got home, I had to crawl up my stairs. I had to mentally prepare myself to sit down or even stand up. I think that is the part that scares me!! I know that it will only last a few days.........so make sure that you check back and I will blog about my first night and the morning after.

JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment