Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 3 @ Decatur.

No more newbie special treatment. It was time to go and go hard. Lots of running, footwork and some serious ab work.

Day 3 and I managed to SPRINT! I haven't sprinted since I was in high school. Every day it gets easier. This time I didn't have to modify the lunges to just one leg. I got to do both, and I got down lower than ever before. I was panting like a crazy woman, but I loved hearing my heartbeat race in my ears. The soreness is starting to fade a little more each day. I don't wake up every time I have to turn over. But I have a feeling that it's not going to be long before that feeling returns. I almost look forward to it. I means I'm working. It means I'm doing something good for me and for my body. It's only day 3 and I've lost 5.4 pounds already.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the week take me!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Anda on your SPRINT and weight loss! Keep up the good work. My soreness is fading each day. I just have a bit of trouble uploading my dishwasher when putting up plates in the cabinet. My arms are still sore from day 2. Keep up the GOOD work!!!

    JCE

    ReplyDelete