Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 4 @ Grant Park

We had day #4 at Dance 411 since the school was closed. It was an intense workout, but I enjoyed it. I was able to do 12 sit ups in 20 seconds! I was proud of myself for jogging the entire time when we did touches. This is a start for me jogging the entire warm up lap. After we did several rounds, I was out of breathe and did not feel that I could do another one and thought it was over until.......Josh yelled lets do it again.....I was thinking.......Again?.....I can't do this.....I quickly changed that thought(remember I am taking CAN'T out of my vocabulary). I was ready when she said GO and make it!!! I just had to give myself a quick pep talk. My fellow campers were supportive and cheered me to the finish line. Bwaa has us jumping rope. Trevor was taking the time to help me get on track. I have not jumped rope in years, but I can tell you that I am going to buy a jump rope so that I can get the hang of it.

I am EXCITED that I have finished my first week and look forward to the next one.

JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment