Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I feel the PAIN!

I feel the pain and boy do I feel the pain! The March of Death from Monday and to the workout from tonight(I think it was called Lisa)....got a sista sore! I feel like I just started camp. I must say that I am getting better at pushing myself and I was able to do 15 sit-ups without stopping. I stopped for about 15 seconds and then did the other 10. Josh modified the workout for me. The first round I did 120 jump rope jumps, 25 sits-ups, and 10 push ups and the 2nd and 3rd rounds, I did the same except 75 jump rope jumps. My speed has increased, but my warm up lap has was a bit slower tonight. I think that it is from the March of Death on Monday. I have been moving in SLOW motion all day and moving slower than a turtle. It hurts to sit, to walk or even to lay down..lets not talk about walking up and down steps...what am I am going to do. It seems that when I was packing my lunch I was dropping things and it took me forever to bend down and pick it up. At least tomorrow I will have a night off from FitWit, but I am considering taking Salsa Fit at Dance 411. I think that will keep me moving for an hour! My daughter, Diamond, had a jazz/hip hop class tonight and she said she had FUN!!!! She is ready for her next class and I am excited that she is having fun and exercising at the same time. She has been able to maintain her weight and we must keep it there. I lost 2 pounds last week, so I am excited to be down almost 10 pounds in 3 weeks of FitWit. My goal is to lose 10 pounds a month. My family and friends are seeing my results and it is boosting my self esteem. My cousin, Trish, is joining me on bring a friend day and I really want her to make some changes in her life and join FitWit. I realize that she has to want it and when she wants it bad enough she will do it....I will be here to help her along the way and any way possible. Many times my friends want to know what I am doing. I always tell them FitWit and all about portion control and making the right decision when it comes to eating. Joining Weight Watchers made me aware of portion sizes and making better choices. This weekend was bad for me. I had a date with my daughter on Friday and a party on Sat. and Sun. I ate things that I would not normally eat, but I had smaller portions. At one party I chose to eat cake and ice cream instead of pizza and wings. I had a salad before I went and didn't need anything else to eat.............Well, I am in pain from sitting and typing....so I will chat later.

Thanks for all the feed back that I get during class..................

Oh yea, I know some of you are saying....what in world has she done to her hair.....Well, I wanted to lock my hair several years ago and I got negative feedback from friends and my boyfriend at the time. As you can see.....I listen to them and did not do something that I really wanted to do...Well, I decided that 2010 is ALL ABOUT ME!!!...I am doing things that I would not normally do and locking my hair is one of many.......it is going to take 30 hours to lock my hair and I am starting Thursday morning at 6:45-4:45pm....I will still be at camp, but may look a bit funnier...it is OK come and look b/c only part of hair will be done. I will go on Friday and Saturday and should be finished up then. I am excited about getting Sisterlocks and it will be just another stop that I made along my journey. I am excited....I am going to post lots of picture....2010 has been a GREAT YEAR for me sooooooo far and I am LOVING it!!!


Make an EFFORT and NOT an EXCUSE!!!!


JCE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks JCE - it is the first thing I read this morning. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to meeting your friend Jo and seeing the new hair-do!!

    ReplyDelete