Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I made a GOOD choice and wanted to share (JCE)

I went to the courthouse for work and prior to going I was a bit hungry. My coworker told me about this restaurant at underground that has REALLY GOOD food. On my way back to the car, I decided to go and check it out and get something,because I was hungry. That mac-n-cheese looked SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.....my mouth was watering......as I stood there in line, because everyone wanted to eat at this place....I started to think....JoQuita what are you doing...you are able to have a meal that is way over 2,000 calories....and not a choice that you should make....I WALKED AWAY...then I was headed to another restaurant and started to really think.....you made lunch last night that took you a while to make and you are going to blow it all for lunch at Underground. I WALKED AWAY and now eating the salad that I prepared from home. I am EXCITED that I made the right choice.........I just had to share it with my FitWit family and anyone else reading this.

I was walking in slow motion and one of the clerks from Fulton County asked me was I OK...I told him yes that FitWit has put my body into shocked and we joked. He said that I would never be able to do any type of camp. My reply was, think POSITIVE and get POSITIVE RESULTS!! Make an EFFORT and NOT an EXCUSE!!!( I think that is my new saying for the month)

JCE

1 comment:

  1. Jo, I'm so happy to see you doing well! Congrats on your camper of the week win and keep making good choices! You're gonna rock this.

    ReplyDelete