Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wanna sandwich? Foot long or 6inch?

OMG 6am is NOT FOR ME!!! I attended 6am class on Thursday and "energy" was a bit different. I think because it is 6am! I was still tried from the night before and had a hard time getting up at 4:45am to get ready for camp. Our workout was the "sandwich". Josh modified my sandwich and I will call it at 6in instead of the footlong. I jogged/walked 4 laps, 100 squats, 50 sit-ups, 30 push-ups, 25 sits-up, 50 squats, and 4 laps. I wasn't able to make my whole sandwich, but I did it all but the ending 3 laps. When I looked at the board, I was thinking that I was not going to be able to do those squats.....but I DID!! I was in slow motion the whole day, but I got satisfaction that I was able to do this workout. There were times when the sweat was burning my eyes and I wanted to just lay there from one sit up to another then I would hear Josh say.......Jo WAY TO GO and YOU CAN DO IT!!! Josh always knows when to give me words that keep me going.

Would I do 6am again? Yea, but only if I had a conflict for the evening. Working out in the morning makes you think about the choices that you make during the day vs. night time workouts allows to make up (somewhat) from choices that you made during the day. I did feel weird that night when I wasn't working out at my normal time and often those about my peers as they were pushing to make it through the workout.

Week 3 is almost over and time is flying.......................


JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment