Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2 @ Grant Park

Who is Victoria? Last night, I out workout was called "Victoria". OMG! My leather coat was heavy for me to put on and walk to my car. I wanted to cry when I got in the car, but I was too tired. I am thinking that Victoria loved to run and a challenge. The workout was a CHALLENGE!. I was able to complete one round in about 21 mins which consisted of 5 laps around the cafeteria, 20 of the following: dips, incline push ups, shoulder press, and 40 squats. Josh modified the workout a bit for me. I was able to start on round #2, 3 laps, I started my squats and was able to do about 10 squats and then Josh had to me finish it up with shoulder press. My legs were trembling while I was doing my squats. I guess I had all those muscles working that are normally not use to be used. At the end of the workout, I was still breathing and got through it. I am still moving in slow motion today and about to head to camp. Prior to camp, I generally go on and read the workout, but I realize that know is POWER and I need it to come as a SURPRISE! I am going to wait and see what is happens today.

Let get going.....I don't want to me late......

JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment