Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FitWit has turned up the HEAT in Grant Park!

Is it just me? FitWit has turned the HEAT on and they are kicking my butt. Week 3 is off to a intense start. Monday we did my favorite.......RUNNING!! LOL!! My group ran the entire camp and by the time we finished I was ready to go home. I can see the progress that I have made from the very beginning of camp until now. I am able to jog 1/2 lap and then walk for a bit then jog the rest. I have a goal that I am working on and I want to be able to jog the entire lap by the end of this camp. When jogging around the track, I try to set goals for myself to reach before I stop. Setting these landmarks help me to push until I reach that spot. I have met several non-FitWit members that encouraged me and asked me questions about the program. One lady made the comment that she could NEVER jog the entire time. My answer was that you have to Make an Effort and Not an Excuse and that you have to start somewhere. I told her about my blog and encourage her to check out how FitWit has HELPED ME! I don't think that that I was able to jog 100 meters before I started FitWit, but I am challenging myself and setting those goals and know that I will be able to jog the entire lap soon.

I am really enjoying the outside weather. I feel free and hearing nature between my huffing and puffing is GREAT!!! I feel GOOD when I know that I am striving to do my BEST and not making an excuse.

JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment