Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank GOD for FitWit

Well, I am going to make a LONG story short about my experience yesterday. I traveled to Birmingham, AL with my church (Salt and Light Truth Center, Decatur, GA) on yesterday. We went to see the Civil Rights Museum to celebrate Black History month with our youth. It was a great museum and I would recommend it to others. If you tour on Sunday then it is free otherwise there is a fee. After we left the museum we were going to Golden Corral to eat dinner before traveling back to Georgia. We had an issue with the bus and was somewhat stuck for 30mins. The bus driver passed the restaurant and we saw it about a min or so up the road. Well, we had to get off the bus in order the it to be fixed and we decided to walk to the restaurant. I am PROUD to say that I was with the first group to get the restaurant. I was with ALL the teenagers and 2 mail carriers. I walked up the hills and down the hills, but at the end I was NOT tired. It took the others a while to catch up with us. Remember my cousin, Trish, that I brought to bring a friend day. She was there and was huffing and puffing and about to die. I told her that if I was not in FitWit then I would be in the same boat that she was in. Trust me, 8 weeks ago I would have been huffing and puffing and about to pass out, but I WASN'T. On top of that I made a good choices at the buffet. Just because it is all you can eat doesn't mean that I had to stuff myself until I couldn't move. I ate one plate and was content. I ate mainly veggies and had a taste of peach cobbler. I am proud of myself that I am moving in the right direction. I am HAPPY to be apart of the FitWit family and know that what is done in my 4 hours a week helps me when I am not there. I could NEVER say in a MILLION WORDS how grateful I am to be in here FitWit and I want to work HARD so that I have not taken this experience for granted.

I read the workout for today and ready for the mile. I have put a plan together and hopefully, I can stick to it.

I LOVE FITWIT!!!!!!


JCE

No comments:

Post a Comment